Saturday 14 September 2013

Allsorts challenge blog... baby card

Well it's time over at allsorts challenge blog for another one of their challenges. This is a first time for me but love their challenges.
This one is a baby card. The last card I popped on here was a baby card but in blue, this one is pink using free sentiments on our website.
I have kept, as usual, the card simple to show off the design. I have coloured the image in copic pens, really loving them at the moment and made the sentiment 3d with foam pads.


Happy Crafting
Caroline x

3 comments:

  1. A perfect baby card for our theme this week Caroline, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, thanks for joining in my challenge at Allsorts this week, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so cute Caroline, I love the adorable image and cas design. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Baby Baby challenge x

    ReplyDelete